A sure-fire cure for Monday blues!

Blue Monday
I have found one of many perfect antidotes for the Monday morning blues. Can you guess what it is? Well, this morning my inspiration came from Mali Music, a christian music group, who's 2009 release called "I hate you" brought me to life! It reminded me that I don't have time to waste being down because there's an adversary out there on the move. After I clicked play, I found myself sitting at my desk getting my "bounce on". I love this song! If you haven't heard this yet (where have you been?), get it from iTunes, you won't regret it. Come on--spend the $.99 to support the artist. ;-).

Happy, Purpose-filled Monday!

P.S. - If you need another cure, you could also try Da' T.R.U.T.H.'s cut "Do it for You". It's a sure-fire cure as well. Other suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!