I'm on my way to Kenya! and Uganda!

The Coat of arms of Kenya
The Coat of arms of Kenya (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

"Evidence of some of the earliest human settlements has been found in Kenya, suggesting that it was the cradle of humanity from which descendents moved out to populate the world."
(Source: BBC News Africa, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13682176)

I'm on my way to Kenya! and Uganda!

Pastor Lenita Picture


I am writing to you with great excitement and find myself in a place that demands great faith. The Apostle Paul exhorts us to “press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” As I live in reach of these words each day, I am pleased to let you know that God has opened a tremendous door to me to preach the gospel and empower pastors in Kenya and Uganda and I am leaving today, April 14, 2014.

I will be ministering and preaching 5 days in a row in Nairobi and then, I leave for Uganda for another week of ministry. While there, I will be witnessing to the unsaved, preaching in conferences to empower the people of God, and teaching pastors and leaders in training sessions.

God has placed a great demand on me; but, I believe that He will give the increase in order to meet the needs of His precious people. This missions trip is being funded entirely through donations and I prayerfully ask that you join with me both financially and in your prayers. There is still a great need; I am just believing God step by step.

You can conveniently give online at the following links and receive a complimentary message download:

$20 Give online
$100 Give online

Thank you so much for your partnership for empowering believers and winning the lost in East Africa.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!